A blog chronicling our journey as we move to the country, completely tranform our home and adapt to country living.

Sunday, July 03, 2011

This Week's SWEET DEAL!


Wall Decals~ Dollarama


I'm always looking for creative ways to add a little character to my home without spending too much money. On one of my shopping trips to Homesense, I came across some beautiful wall decals, the prices ranged from $9.99-$16.99 each. I placed a couple into my cart and continued shopping. By the time I got to the cash register to pay for my purchases I decided I might have over done it with some "impulse" items (I tend to do that alot). So I decided to put the decals back on the shelf and think it over before I purchased yet another thing that I really have no place for. I am sooo glad I did because a few days later at my fave store Dollarama, I came across a whole section of beautiful wall decals. Their selection was amazing! They had a wide variety to choose from and it was tough for me to choose just 1, so I chose 5! They were $2 each, at that price you can not go wrong!

As soon as I got home, I found the perfect areas to place three of them. I think they look great and add some character to an otherwise plain wall. The unfortunate part is I'm moving in a month and half and will have to leave these behind...good thing I bought extras:)




Thanks for reading! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment